Production Manager (KGN)
Production Manager – Kingston
- To manage the production output, set and ensure that products are manufactured in a manner that will meet with client specifications and company’s quality standards.
- Must be able to operate print equipment
- Must have basic Graphic design knowledge
- Production scheduling to meet company demands and preparation of production, materials, and manpower requirements.
Oversee work planning, scheduling, and execution of activities to achieve business goals.
- Monitor and manage department costs at or below budget targets.
- Constantly strive to improve all areas of cost accountability.
- Manage production levels to achieve the budgeted cost.
Qualification / Education:
• Degree in Production Management or Industrial Engineering or related field from a recognized/ accredited institution
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years production experience
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, analytical skills
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of construction would be an assest
– Must be organized
> Ability to work without supervision
Have a high degree of tenacity, determination, and persistence to ensure goals are achieved