We are recruiting for a Project Manager that will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. They will be expected to coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives. Project manager will be a point of liaison between the project team and senior management. The successful candidate is also expected to be proficient in project management tools such as Microsoft Office applications in order to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project.
- To manage the production throughout, set production targets and ensure that products are manufactured in a manner that will comply with client specifications and quality standards in accordance with the Company’s quality.
- Oversea work planning, scheduling, and execution of activities to achieve business goals.
- Carry out negotiations with suppliers to ensure best prices and terms are obtained for the Division, while complying with the guidelines of the organisation, and providing feedback to decision makers to obtain purchase order approval.
- Monitor and manage department costs at or below budget targets.
- Constantly strive to improve all areas of cost accountability.
- Manage production levels to achieve the budgeted cost.