We are recruiting for an Operations Administrator to support the every-day operations of our company. Working as our Operations Administrator your responsibilities will include maintaining financial, employee, and client records. Organising events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch Operations Administrator should be highly organised and thrive under pressure.
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including personnel, meetings, and clerical duties.
- Assist with all budget activities, including accounting and invoicing.
- Liaison with the Production, sales and marketing departments or projects as needed
- Help implement new programs, procedures, methods and systems
- Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment
- Maintain complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of inventory
- Connect with vendors/ customers to carry out coordination, ordering and resolutions of queries